Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ok, Miss.... Architecture!




Hey K!

Your head must be swimming up in the clouds lately with all of your exciting news... so many big things are happening this summer. I'm still recovering from our lovely visit, 3 weeks of film production design and all of this mambo-jambo house-buying business. I know that you have things up your sleeve as well ;) (and I'm waiting for that phone call with so much love for you!!)

There are so many things that I have been wanting to blog about - our lecture with Anne Wilson, pics of my wallpaper exhibit, summertime canoe trips - but since I am still in house lust, I thought these absolutely beautiful folded paper creations by Simon Schubert would be appropriate (and would also give us the kick to start blogging again). These rubbings, along with my new purchase of Paper: Tear, Fold, Rip, Crease, Cut remind me how much I love the combination of architecture and paper. As if I forgot? ;)

Hope you are having a lovely week . . and congrats on full-time position! You deserve it!!

S and I are camping this weekend at a cold spring - the perfect remedy for hot, hot, hot Florida summer. 

Love and miss ya, 
K.

No comments: