Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Tunes



Hey K,

Love that lil' sumpin sweet. . . so sweet of you. You are always so good at making things to make people feel better.

Not alot to report here either.. in a lazy summer way. I've been working on two blogs for my summer design classes. Thought you might want to see them, even though they are a work in progress: Photoshop and Intro to Mac.

Above are two favorite Holga images the Mr. and I's road trip last summer. Both of these were taken in sweet, summery Savannah, Ga... One of my favorite places.

Last weekend was social weekend: dinner party at our house, party at friends house and Mom over for breakfast. Tomorrow night we are going to see Lovers, I'm digging new music these days and this is a super funny video. This weekend I'm hoping to work on two art proposals and some home projects including a nightstand makeover. Will post, post haste.

Hope you are great. Miss your voice... expect a phone call from me!
xo, K


No comments: