Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm a Dork for Dad



Hey K!

I wrote this song and recorded all the parts myself (which is why the drum track is a little sloppy). Anyway, what d'ya think?






I'm liking the looks of those piles spilling from the square frame! They kind of look like roots, or layers underneath supporting the facade. And, yeah, S (our most recent L-I-P reader) and I both agree that you should make those shirts for real. Also, cool rope! Fun solution.

Mango slaw sounds delicious. Our yard is overflowing with rhubarb. We haven't attempted anything yet, but our neighbor, N, brought us some crumbly hot rhubarb bread last week. Sooooo good! She found this cool site with tons of rhubarb recipes: http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/recipes

Photos at top: We went to this really great grocery last weekend, the HMart. The produce section had an amazing variety of fruits and veggies I don't usually see in groceries. We stocked up on Shitake and Oyster mushrooms, Baby Bok Choy, thick raw spinach, and all sorts of goodies. We even got a Daikon radish, which I plan on pickling (Kimchi), and mussels for really cheap.

Let's chat soon.
Hope you're enjoying your trip to the Keys! Share pics!

Miss ya.
k

No comments: